1970s Red Vera Mont Maxi Dress UK 12
Simply beautiful 1970s, red, tiered maxi dress from the desirable and collectable Vera Mont Paris label founded in France in the 1960s.
A really beautiful example of 1970s design. Gorgeous, red, tiered maxi dress from the desirable and collectable label, Vera Mont Paris that was founded in France in the 1960s. This piece probably dates from the mid-1970s and has the classic look that we have come to know and love from the era.
Pieces like this sit happily alongside other iconic designers of the time such as Ossie Clark and Jean Varon. Despite its age this dress has a timeless quality and could easily be styled in a multitude of different ways depending on the occasion.
The fabric is rayon crepe and the dress is fully lined. It has a tie back to give the perfect fit around the waist.
- UK 12
- Pit to Pit = 36″
- Waist = 30″
- Condition = Excellent
Heartfelt Vintage is a Bristol based vintage lifestyle company. We provide a sustainable, fast fashion alternative by curating, restoring and selling vintage fashion and accessories from the 1900s – 1980s. We are lovers of print and colour so expect a lot of brightness in our collections! Whether you’re a seasoned vintage shopper or are dipping your toes in the sustainable fashion waters for the first time we endeavour to provide a variety of pieces that fit seamlessly into any contemporary wardrobe.
As well as selling our collections online here, you can also find our wares on our instagram sales page @heartfeltvintagefashion or you are very welcome to come and visit our bricks and mortar shop in Bristol.
- Payment is to be made by Paypal or electronic invoice
- Items will be posted only when payment has been made
- Please ensure the postal address on your Paypal account is correct at the time of purchase. Heartfelt Vintage Ltd cannot be held responsible if the wrong address is given.
- All items are sent 2nd Class with Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. We will notify you of your tracking number when the item has been posted.
- Heartfelt Vintage Ltd cannot be held responsible if, through no fault of our own, an item is lost in the post.
- We ship internationally
- We are happy to combine postage