1970s Red Sports Jacket UK 12/14
Beautiful, red 1970s casual, sports style jacket. A perfect item to throw on with a skirt or jeans for those in-between months when it is neither hot or cold.
This 1970s red, sports style jacket is the perfect item to add to your autumn or spring wardrobe. Its bright colour is the perfect way to brighten up an outfit while keeping away the chill of spring or autumn. A really flexible, versatile piece it will look great with jeans and trainers or equally you could wear it with a skirt for a more smart casual look.
The fabric is poly cotton making it very durable, non-crease and easy to clean.
- UK 12-14
- Pit to Pit = 39″
- Hips = 40″
- Condition = Good vintage condition
Heartfelt Vintage is a Bristol based vintage lifestyle company. We provide a sustainable, fast fashion alternative by curating, restoring and selling vintage fashion and accessories from the 1900s – 1980s. We are lovers of print and colour so expect a lot of brightness in our collections! Whether you’re a seasoned vintage shopper or are dipping your toes in the sustainable fashion waters for the first time we endeavour to provide a variety of pieces that fit seamlessly into any contemporary wardrobe.
As well as selling our collections online here, you can also find our wares on our instagram sales page @heartfeltvintagefashion or you are very welcome to come and visit our bricks and mortar shop in Bristol.
- Payment is to be made by Paypal or electronic invoice
- Items will be posted only when payment has been made
- Please ensure the postal address on your Paypal account is correct at the time of purchase. Heartfelt Vintage Ltd cannot be held responsible if the wrong address is given.
- All items are sent 2nd Class with Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. We will notify you of your tracking number when the item has been posted.
- Heartfelt Vintage Ltd cannot be held responsible if, through no fault of our own, an item is lost in the post.
- We ship internationally
- We are happy to combine postage