1970s Leaf & Floral Print Dress UK 10
Beautiful and very wearable 1970s floral and leaf print dress with the best orange buttons.
Beautiful and very wearable 1970s floral and leaf print dress with the best orange buttons and floral details around the cuffs and bottom. It has slightly puffed sleeves and is gathered at the waist. A very versatile piece that would work across a number of seasons.
The fabric is polyester making is non-crease and easy to clean.
- UK 10
- Pit to Pit = 34′
- Waist = 28″
- Hips = free
- Condition = Excellent
Heartfelt Vintage is a Bristol based vintage lifestyle company. We provide a sustainable, fast fashion alternative by curating, restoring and selling vintage fashion and accessories from the 1900s – 1980s. We are lovers of print and colour so expect a lot of brightness in our collections! Whether you’re a seasoned vintage shopper or are dipping your toes in the sustainable fashion waters for the first time we endeavour to provide a variety of pieces that fit seamlessly into any contemporary wardrobe.
As well as selling our collections online here, you can also find our wares on our instagram sales page @heartfeltvintagefashion or you are very welcome to come and visit our bricks and mortar shop in Bristol.
- Payment is to be made by Paypal or electronic invoice
- Items will be posted only when payment has been made
- Please ensure the postal address on your Paypal account is correct at the time of purchase. Heartfelt Vintage Ltd cannot be held responsible if the wrong address is given.
- All items are sent 2nd Class with Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. We will notify you of your tracking number when the item has been posted.
- Heartfelt Vintage Ltd cannot be held responsible if, through no fault of our own, an item is lost in the post.
- We ship internationally
- We are happy to combine postage