1970s Heart Print, Silk Dress UK 8
Absolutely stunning 1970s does 1940s silk dress with a tie neck, glass buttons and beautiful graphic heart print. A glorious dress.
Absolutely stunning 1970s does 1940s silk dress. It has a pussy bow collar, long sleeves with button cuffs and gorgeous glass buttons that button down to the waist. The skirt sits flat to the hip and is then pleated making it move beautifully. Despite being over 40 years old this piece feels very contemporary due to its cut and graphic print with heart shaped motif. A truly unique piece.
The fabric is pure silk making it lightweight and very comfortable to wear.
- UK 8
- Pit to Pit = 32″
- Waist = 22″ – 26″ (elasticated)
- Condition = Excellent
Heartfelt Vintage is a Bristol based vintage lifestyle company. We provide a sustainable, fast fashion alternative by curating, restoring and selling vintage fashion and accessories from the 1900s – 1980s. We are lovers of print and colour so expect a lot of brightness in our collections! Whether you’re a seasoned vintage shopper or are dipping your toes in the sustainable fashion waters for the first time we endeavour to provide a variety of pieces that fit seamlessly into any contemporary wardrobe.
As well as selling our collections online here, you can also find our wares on our instagram sales page @heartfeltvintagefashion or you are very welcome to come and visit our bricks and mortar shop in Bristol.
- Payment is to be made by Paypal or electronic invoice
- Items will be posted only when payment has been made
- Please ensure the postal address on your Paypal account is correct at the time of purchase. Heartfelt Vintage Ltd cannot be held responsible if the wrong address is given.
- All items are sent 2nd Class with Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. We will notify you of your tracking number when the item has been posted.
- Heartfelt Vintage Ltd cannot be held responsible if, through no fault of our own, an item is lost in the post.
- We ship internationally
- We are happy to combine postage