1960s / 1970s Bold Print Smock UK 12/14
Stunning 1960s / 1970s smock with a beautiful bold botanical print, puffed sleeves, buttons and pleat details. Impeccably made. A gorgeous, unique piece.
One of the best smocks I’ve seen! Stunning 1960s / 1970s smock with a beautiful bold botanical print, puffed sleeves, button and pleat details. Impeccably made. A gorgeous, unique piece.
This smock is typical of the era with long flared sleeves. The buttons and pleat details on the front and back make it hang beautifully and give it some shape. The botanical print in autumnal colours make it a perfect AW item. This piece would look amazing with jeans and boots or worn with black tights as a mini dress.
I’m unsure of the exact fabric, but it feels like a slightly heavier version of cheesecloth. It does appear to be non crease so I imagine its some sort of cotton blend.
- UK 12 – 14
- Pit to Pit = 39″
- Shoulder = 14″
- Waist = Free
- Condition = Excellent apart from a small mark on the back which blends with the pattern (pictured)
Heartfelt Vintage is a Bristol based vintage lifestyle company. We provide a sustainable, fast fashion alternative by curating, restoring and selling vintage fashion and accessories from the 1900s – 1980s. We are lovers of print and colour so expect a lot of brightness in our collections! Whether you’re a seasoned vintage shopper or are dipping your toes in the sustainable fashion waters for the first time we endeavour to provide a variety of pieces that fit seamlessly into any contemporary wardrobe.
As well as selling our collections online here, you can also find our wares on our instagram sales page @heartfeltvintagefashion or you are very welcome to come and visit our bricks and mortar shop in Bristol.
- Payment is to be made by Paypal or electronic invoice
- Items will be posted only when payment has been made
- Please ensure the postal address on your Paypal account is correct at the time of purchase. Heartfelt Vintage Ltd cannot be held responsible if the wrong address is given.
- All items are sent 2nd Class with Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. We will notify you of your tracking number when the item has been posted.
- Heartfelt Vintage Ltd cannot be held responsible if, through no fault of our own, an item is lost in the post.
- We ship internationally
- We are happy to combine postage