1950s Volup Blue & White Striped Shirt Dress UK 16/18
Really versatile and wearable 1950s cotton striped shirt dress in a UK 16. A great, easy to wear piece that can be styled in a number of different ways.
A really versatile and easy to wear 1950s striped cotton dress in a UK 16-18. A great piece with short sleeves, navy blue buttons down the front and the original matching belt. A classic, go to piece that will never go out of style.
The fabric is cotton twill making it durable, easy to clean and breathable.
- UK 16
- Pit to Pit = 40″
- Waist = 40″
- Hips = 44″
- Condition = Excellent
Heartfelt Vintage is a Bristol based vintage lifestyle company. We provide a sustainable, fast fashion alternative by curating, restoring and selling vintage fashion and accessories from the 1900s – 1980s. We are lovers of print and colour so expect a lot of brightness in our collections! Whether you’re a seasoned vintage shopper or are dipping your toes in the sustainable fashion waters for the first time we endeavour to provide a variety of pieces that fit seamlessly into any contemporary wardrobe.
As well as selling our collections online here, you can also find our wares on our instagram sales page @heartfeltvintagefashion or you are very welcome to come and visit our bricks and mortar shop in Bristol.
- Payment is to be made by Paypal or electronic invoice
- Items will be posted only when payment has been made
- Please ensure the postal address on your Paypal account is correct at the time of purchase. Heartfelt Vintage Ltd cannot be held responsible if the wrong address is given.
- All items are sent 2nd Class with Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. We will notify you of your tracking number when the item has been posted.
- Heartfelt Vintage Ltd cannot be held responsible if, through no fault of our own, an item is lost in the post.
- We ship internationally
- We are happy to combine postage