1950s Grey Wool Worsted Skirt Suit by Dellbury London
Exquisitely tailored Wool Worsted 2 peice by Dellbury Model London.
So classicly chic in a stunning cool grey abstract Chevron weave wool.
The cut of the Jacket has to be seen. A true unique shaping, almost equestrian in style with fit and flare nipped in waist.
Raglan style to the shoulder and a bell sleeve finished with a tunback cuff. Four darts to front wich conceal the invisible vertical pockets to the hip giving a focus on the waist. There are also 2 pockets to the top of the breast either side of the lapel rever. A plush jet black cotton velvet collar adds that bit of equestrian drama.
The pencil skirt has a metal side zip fastening and darted from the waist front and back which keeps the hip line smooth.
A single inverted kick pleated vent.
There is a generous 3 inch hem that could be dropped for a hobble skirt look if desired.
A super quality and very versitile 2 piece in as new condition.
Measures Jacket Bust: 38″ Waist: 32″ Shoulder to Hem: 23″ Shoulder to Shoulder: 16″ Sleeve length: 19″ Skirt Waist : 28″ Hip 38″ Waist to Hem: 26″ ( Mannequin is a size 10) Material Fine Wool Worsted Rayon Condition Excellent NB: Skirt has a 3″ hem which can be dropped if required. To Purchase Please contact to make your purchase. Item can be posted. Please see current Shipping & Delivery information in Polices
Bijou & Vintage
- “Its not about Fashion, its all about Style”
B&V stock an extensive range of Ladies and Gents quality authentic vintage and designer fashions and accessories . Focusing on the aesthetics of the 20th Century Deco to Disco periods mainly but there is always some incredible 19th Century peices in our possession which will be showcased to tease and tempt you on occasions.
All the stock is personally sourced for you from private collections and individuals, ensuring the company standards of Quality, Condition and Authenticity are met always.
Inspired by film, music and all things theatrical every item is unique, so whether you are going for a full on authentic period look as a lifestyler, a Drama /Film/TV costume designer or you like to mix up the decades to create your own individual style you are sure to find some amazing pieces to add to your wardrobe whatever your occasion.
- All items will be posted out within 3-5 working days via tracked and insured Hermes Courier service.
- Should you need your items sooner please let me know and I will do my best to get them to you as soon as possible.
- Please note I am not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit, but I will always try to assist you with any issues should they occur.
- All Items will be dispatched Via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed for post.
- Note: Royal Mail will not send Recorded Delivery to PO Box addresses.
- Please note I am not responsible for items lost in transit, But I will always try to assist you with any issues should they occur.
- Buyers are responsible for any Customs and import taxes that may apply.
- B&V will always declare the package content and it value
- Please note that I am not responsible for any delays due to customs clearance.
- All the stock items will be listed as honestly and accurately as possible the products description, condition and sizing along with details and photographs of any flaws faults that it may have acquired on its journey.. Please remember that you are purchasing items that in many cases are at least 40+ years old and will show signs of their age. In fact for many this is considered part of their beauty and desirability.
- That said, please be confident in your purchase as B&V standards are very high, which is why the items are personally sourced and curated to ensure they meet the company standards of Quaility,Condition and Authenticity
- The items measurements are detailed and always measured from flat outside of the garment. Make sure you check your measurements to ensure the item will fit, if in doubt then contact for more information before you purchase
- Refunds will not be given for ill fitting items.
- Refunds are not given unless the item has been a materially mis-described. On the rare occasion, hopefully, I may have missed something please get in touch to let me know so it can be sorted.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Exchange & Cancellations
- Exchanges Accepted only if:
- In the event you just don't like your choice or you don't think it suits then I'm happy to offer an exchange for another item equal to or more than value of the item purchased providing that you:
- Contact is made within 3 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Returned within 7 days (UK) 14 days all other countries
- Item is received back in the same condition as it was dispatched
- Items must be returned via a traceable delivery service with proof of postage, tracking and insurance.
- All postage cost will be at the expense of the purchaser.
- Additional payment of the difference in value of the replacement item/s is received in full.
- Exchange note will be valid for 4 months from date of purchase.
- No exchanges on Lingerie or Footwear under any circumstances.
- Cancellations of purchases are not accepted once a payment transaction has been completed.