1930s Bar Pin with Three Snake Chains
Classic Art Deco style, materials and design.
This is Art Deco costume jewellery at its best.
- A wonderful example of industrially made jewellery using classic shapes and reflecting the movement and sway of the flapper dresses.
- Straight bar pin across with centre ring holding three snake chains with small balls at end and they swing and sway with your movement.
It’s not quite brass but a wonderfully soft gold amalgam. Very yellow and warm, it looks like real gold with a substantial feel.
- Each pin in 3.5 cm across
- Longest chain is 9 cm long
- So dangling length is 4.5 cm
Mint. Unworn. Hand polished.
Audra’s Brooches is my unique collection of vintage or antique brooches, pins and clips.
30% off my entire website until midnight Friday 26 November GMT
Voted one of the top 25 Online Ateliers by Homes & Antiques magazine.
Meet me and see all the brooches in person at Canopy Market, King’s Cross, London N1C.
Everything you can pin, clip or fasten to whatever and whoever you fancy.