1930s Art Deco Doublet Brooch with Snake Chains
Classic Art Deco style, materials and design.
Pow! Fashion punch.
- Imagine this double pin chain on a white shirt. Each collar pinned with a genuine Machine Age, Art Deco crimped circle pin with three snake chains joining them together.
- Or pinned across the waist of high trousers. I could also see it placed either side of a deep v of a dress or jumpsuit. Impact. Movement.
- A one of a kind fashion piece that is always on trend these double pin brooches, often called doublet or cardigan brooches are the real deal.
It’s not quite brass but a wonderfully soft gold amalgam. Very yellow and warm, it looks like real gold with a substantial feel.
- 9 cm across
- Each pin is 2 cm diameter
- Shortest chain is 7 cm long
Unworn. Excellent vintage condition
Audra’s Brooches is my unique collection of vintage or antique brooches, pins and clips.
Voted one of the top 25 Online Ateliers by Homes & Antiques magazine.
Everything you can pin, clip or fasten to whatever and whoever you fancy.
Use code DIS10 at checkout to receive 10% off.